- Recreation of the legendary Rev A. Blue Stripe (not to be confused with the more common Rev B. Blue Stripe). Only 100 hundred or so ever made it out of the factory & who knows how many are still in existence.
- Faithfully recreated input/output transformers. (unlike reissues)
- 15 different hardware modes/programs captured @ 24/96.
- Variable Attack.
- Fixed Release per program. (Fast, Med, & Slow)
- Fixed Ratio per program. (4, 8, 12, 20, & All In)
- Use your ears & not your meters. Set MAKEUP GAIN/OUTPUT for final output level, & Most importantly experiment.
- Use as a coloring device even without compression. Set threshold to 0 & only take advantage of the preamp/transformer signal path.
- DEMO program. Medium Release 4:1 Ratio.
No photos available right now.
Please verify your settings, clear your RSS cache on the Slickr Flickr Admin page and check your Flickr feed
- Nebula 3 Pro 1.3.495 or newer