I found myself needing a VST plugin input destination while working on a current project. Not wanting to load a full featured cpu intensive VSTi just for routing purposes I was inspired to create this utility plugin. I also took the time to add a direct MIDI device output.
Brings life to dull or badly recorded drums by adding synthetic body, subs, or attack.
– Independent stereo response
– Boom/Pop level control
– Crackle/Snap level control
– Clean signal amount
– Attack & decay response
– Up to 3 Stages of distortion with 20 modes each + bypass.
– Pre/Post Gain
– Distortion amount, including negative values.
– Full Mix & Individual Outputs for modular hosts. Great for post processing of individual bands.
– Visual scope to see the destruction.
– Nice N Smooth or with all 3 stages as Evil as you want.
Potential Excessive Gain Warning! A post chain compressor is recommend.
Modular MIDI controlled FILTER & ADSR. Ever need one more envelope controlled filter for a synth? Or wanted to play audio thru a envelope controlled AMP? Well holy shit two simple plugs that do just that. Just cause your that cool.